Privacy policy

Sunday 24 June 2018

Bright and Cheerful Carabelle Birds Card

Just a quick post to join in SSS Wednesday Challenge. Who can resist trying to do a bright and beautiful project? I am using this as a prompt to use a new Carabelle Studio stamp I bought over a month ago. Finally it is seeing some ink! I used lots of stencils and three colours of distress to do the background. The main image is stamped in black Rangers Archival ink. Ive listed the colours and stencils below. It was a fun playful card.


I have left space at the top to add a sentiment when I use it. Never know what occasion it will come in handy for. I often leave it until I use it to stamp my sentiment. That way its quick to finish it off with a sentiment that's appropriate.

Stencils used:
Crafters Workshop Mini Filmstrips
Crafters Workshop Mini Quatrefoil
Crafters Workshop Mini Grandma's Doily

Tim Holtz Distress ink colours used:
picked raspberry
mustard seed
spiced marmalade

Stamps used:
Carabelle Studios 'Taches et Coutures
Carabelle Studios Collage avec des Oiseax


Simon Says Stamp Bright and Cheerful challenge

3 comments:

  1. Your card is Amazing! LOVE your design and choice of colors!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karin, it really was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love the drama of the black against the bold background! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete