Privacy policy

Wednesday 20 June 2018

My Wednesday desk

When I first saw the TH Entomology stamp set I knew what I wanted to do first with it. Make a bug box! I have often worked with museum collections and I find all those tiny boxes of specimens endlessly fascinating. I  got out an old TH stamp set Classics 12. It has lots on museum/collector style labels. I made one for the box but I decided to make a set of them to use for other bug boxes or similar themed projects. I used the margins of an old book page and some antique Linen Distress ink to create an aged look. I also added an inky fingerprint to one of them in a happy accident so went ahead and used this on the corners of a few more. I got distracted by the labels and ran out of crafting time so I will post the bug box later.

No comments:

Post a Comment