Privacy policy

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Warm Golden glow for the Winter Chill


January seemed to be a hard month for many of us, I struggled to get anything creative done. My studio in the attic is a bit arctic since Christmas so I have been avoiding it. As the weather is not getting warmer any time soon I have dug out a heater and cosy clothing, so its back to work before February passes me by too.


To take my mind off the chill I have made a warm coloured card. Lots of distress ink, embossing powder, stencils, a lovely golden sun from Lynne Perrella and ferns - the hardiest plants in my garden.


As this card is neither wintry or valentine themed I am linking up with a few Anything goes challenges today.

I am linking up with Crafty Stamper's Take It Make It Challenge 
And it is Anything Goes this Wednesday over at Simon Says Stamp
Also linking up with Fashionable Stamping Challenges Anything Goes Challenge #143

Lovely to be back in the blogosphere again and looking forward to catching up with everyone. Hope you get a little warmth in your week.





7 comments:

  1. I can feel the warmth in this - even if you had to make it in chilly circumstances! The layers are great, giving it such depth, and I love what you've done with the LP cottage on the raised panel - fabulous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again, I hope you can stand the cold there.
    The card you created, surely speaks of other times, of sunny days,- which we long for,- even no real winter here, yet. Love the house tag, on top of your beautiful background, with the ferns .
    Dorthe , xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab .... love the bright colours and the detail. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours making me think of Spring, a great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful. Love the colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get a feeling of warmth from your beautiful card in the yellow tones. As always, you have created a wonderful sense of depth on your background. This reminds me of the February task of planning and dreaming of next season's garden. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and cheery. I love all the different layers. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete