Privacy policy

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Paper poppies

I usually have a few things on the go at the same time. This week I have been prompted to be more playful after the timholtzdemo prompt I talked about in my last post. I have also some paper flowers on the go. I love working on these but the production is very repetitive so I tend to cut and build flowers over weeks. I get on with other things at the same time.


This poppy is nearly finished but I know it is always interesting to peek at peoples process. I share the desk with my laptop so I can refer to lots of images of real poppies while working. I had to shift the laptop from my other workspace as my fury friend is on that 'work' desk doing very little except absorbing the spring sunlight.



As it is Wednesday and an age since I checked in I am linking up with WOYWW  Even if the day is nearly over now! WOYWW is a longstanding online group who share their work-desks weekly. I think groups like this are very sustaining in times like this. 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit to me blog, The poppies are one of me favourite flowers and they are really good, Love the cat he look like he is says" what are you looking at" lol

    Happy belated WOYWDW Lilian B #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, love the poppies, beautiful flowers. So realistic. Good to see your Furry Friend enjoying keeping on top of things! Stay Safe, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, at first glance I thought the poppies were real. You are doing an excellent job with them! There seems to be a lot of cats in posts this week - all making themselves comfy or in unusual spots! Have a lovely week and stay safe, Heather xx #33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poppies are just delightful - it's always nice to try something new. I'll be back for some proper catching up soon. Stay safe, stay well, and happy Easter.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your poppies; they are such happy flowers! And your kitty looks so happy, too! Aren't we lucky to have our fur babies during these crazy times?

    ReplyDelete