Privacy policy

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Pink Darkroom Door Aniversary card

Just a quick post to share a card. I was thinking this would be for our anniversary this year. Venice is our favorite place to visit,  well everybody's favorite I think once they have seen it! I am not entirely happy with this card I used very different colours to my usual palette. I went for Picked raspberry regular distress ink and gumball pink perfect pearls which look purple when the light catches it. I stamped the background with seedless preserves Distress ink and archival black ink.


I'm really not a pink girl! I really wanted to use this Darkroom door frame stamp for a Tim Holtz paper doll. Now its finished I love the frame effect but I am not sure about the background. It is probably just too pink for me. As this is a very shimmery card Im joining in with Simon Says Stamp's Challenge.

 Add a Little Sparkle Monday Challenge



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Amanda :-) the vintage couple are fabulous and I do love the dark pink colour with the purple glimmer, very pretty :-)
    I have been to Venice a few times and it is a gorgeous place to go, very beautiful and no cars,,,, bliss :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heres to more visits! and thanks for your kind comment x Amanda

    ReplyDelete