Privacy policy

Saturday 21 July 2018

Lynne Perrella card

A rainy day yesterday and how happy is my garden and the frogs in my pond. I think after all this unusual hot dry weather in Ireland I am not alone in welcoming the familiar wet days home. I had a great time sitting in the attic painting and stamping as the rain did all my watering for me. I got out a Lynne Perrella stamp I have been wanting to use for ages.


I love this veiled woman with her mysterious hat. She suggests all sorts of journeys and adventures to me but her eyes give away none of her secrets. I used Paperartsy grunge paste and a stencil then lots of layered fresco finish paints and a touch of distress ink in chipped Sapphire.


The stamping in the background is minimal just some crackle effect and text and a hint of ephemera. I think this lady can stand alone.




Hope you are creating at your desk or in your garden. x



No comments:

Post a Comment